Thursday, September 10, 2015

Ask me anything computer related, really.

Last year I was the head coach of my son's hockey team and volunteered a great deal of my time to minor hockey.  The year started out great, and I really enjoyed things, until toward the end of the season.  After that, well, let's just say volunteering just isn't worth the grief we take sometimes.

This year, instead, I'm going to focus on what I do best. All things computer wise.

So, ask me anything.
  • Got a problem with your Mac or PC?  
  • Is your Windows box giving you grief?  
  • Has your PC slowed down to the point where you want to throw it against the wall?  
  • Need some advice on what antivirus and/or internet security tools to buy?
  • Having trouble getting onto your wireless network?
  • Trying to understand how Netflix works?
  • Wondering how to use your iPhone or Android device?
Honestly, if it's computer related, and you need some help, I'm here for you.

Best way to reach me, is by clicking the button below and sending me a tweet, as I check my twitter account regularly.  From there we can converse and I'll see if I can't help you figure things out.



Oh, and don't forget to follow me on twitter as well, cuz sometimes I tweet out stuff that you might find helpful, other times I just aims to amuse.  :)

No comments: